All of your New Life pastors will be posting to this blog from time to time. Please feel free to ask questions or to make comments or even to disagree with us entirely. :)

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

The brand new Blog

Well, it's 11:52 and I just finished changing the name of this blog for the 4th time. Most recently I changed it from - The story of Captain Lonnie and his sideways henchmen. ..... I think it's an improvement. Anyways, I am really looking forward to having some good discussions here. There hasn't really been a good venue for public discussion of Church life, and I am hoping that this will be the beginning. I am also looking forward to bringing some of the dialogue that we have as pastors into a more public forum. I have personally grown a tremendous amount from my interaction with these folks, and if some of that interaction can spill out onto this blog where others can benefit from it, I will be very pleased.

1 comment:

  1. The Blog is a nice idea... I read your vision for it.
    It's definitely obscure, I never knew there was a blog until I randomly decided to check out all of the 400 links on the church site to see what was in there... don't know how many other people are doing that.
    You could link this to a New Life Facebook page which automatically imports your blog and would then post it on all the "fans" homepages.
    Also, the name is a bit too intense, IMHO. "NewLifePastors" would be just fine.
    Let me know if you'd like help with any of that. CU.

    ReplyDelete